RAAF C17 AVTUR Fuel Line
Project Overview / Description
- Demolition at three fuel hydrant locations, Concrete slab (nil reinforcing) 1.5m wide x 10m long x 0.4 - 0.5m deep, Including concrete at hydrant and high point surrounds, Low point drains adjacent Pit 2, Existing pipe work as required to access Pit 2 or other areas.
- Installation of 200ND 316L SS Fuel Hydrant Line at levels to clear existing services, 3 x 150ND 316L SS Fuel Hydrant take off lines, 1 x 150ND 316L SS Fuel hydrant high point take off line, 2 x 150ND 316L SS low point drains & concrete surrounds as described in the contract documents.
- Remove, refurbished & installation of existing GB5000 pit boxes including repaint as per manufacturer's recommendations.
- Encasement of all stainless steel hydrant line and risers with concrete.
- Reinstatement of high flexural strength concrete slabs including dowelled construction joint at interface between existing and new concrete.
- Fuel Hydrant line pigging, cleaning and pressure testing with AVTUR.
- Supply, installation and maintenance of hydro-mulch to all disturbed ground.
- Supply, installation and maintenance of turf.
- Setting out the works
- Welding of all pipe work and fittings
- Due care of all materials
- Laying of pipes to required levels
- Supply and installation of bedding concrete layer
- Backfilling and compaction of trenching
- Hydro-mulching and maintenance where required
- Lines pigged and cleaned
- Lines pressure tested with AVTUR
- As Builts' and commissioning of the works